Image Map

post #58 - My Favorite Things - Under $100!

02 December 2013

Happiest Tuesday! I've been MIA lately, but have been so busy with family time, getting ready for Christmas, and getting ready to leave the country! And we can all agree - that's more important than a silly blog, right?

I'm excited today to be participating in a fun Christmas Linkup with Elise at Cheers, Y'all and Jen at Down with the Dearmores! I'm soaking up every little bit of Christmas cheer I can! Here are some of my very favorite goodies under $100!

My Favorite Things - Under $100!


1. Lilly Pulitzer "Tusk in Sun" iPad Case with Keyboard
I've been lusting over this for such a long time! My iPad is for work so I decided on something way more boring for my personal case, but I think it is pretty much the cutest iPad accessory that exists. Ever.
{buy it here for $80}

2. St. Germain
I love this in my summer bubbles, but I think it would be just as yummy in a Christmas cocktail! Sugary rim, anyone?
{in your local liquor store for around $30}

3. Mary Elizabeth Arts Four Seasons Glass Ornament
Is this not one of the prettiest ornaments you've ever seen? I love collecting new ornaments - fancy, cute, sentimental, you name it. This would be a gorgeous edition to our tree!
{buy it here for $25}

4. Nora Fleming...Everything
I received one of these platters as a wedding gift and got a napkin holder from my mom last Christmas. I have lots of minis for lots of occasions and have started really loving these pieces! They are fancy enough to include on a table with our china, but also look precious on a tailgate table.
{buy the platter pictured here for $48. minis are $10-$12.50}

5. Glitter Coaster Set by Kate Spade New York
These would make any cocktail party more fun, and I would love them on my coffee table or bar to add a little glitz!
{buy them here for $35}

6. India Hicks Island Living - Spider Lily Lotion by Crabtree and Evelyn
My college roommate got me this lotion and I've been obsessed with the scent ever since. I'm running a little low and it's definitely on my wish list again this year!
{buy it here for $29.95}

7. Pure Home Luxe Moderne Double Old Fashioned Glasses 
We pretty much received all of our staple food and drink pieces as wedding gifts, but now I'm really enjoying adding some fun pieces to our collection. These glasses are so gorgeous - I would be over-the-moon about displaying this barware!
{buy this set of 4 here for $72}

I've been super, super good this year, Santa! *wink wink*

Come back tomorrow to see what I've been up to the past few weekends!
xo

P.S. Did you catch my last two "Favorite Things" posts? Check out *My Favorite Things Christmas Wish List* and *My Favorite Things - Stocking Stuffers!*


18 comments:

  1. I love the Lily Ipad case and the St. Gremain sounds yummy! I'll have to give it a try :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove the glitter coasters! Kate Spade is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of St. Germin, but after looking it up it looks like it would be the perfffeeectttt treat for moi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glitter coaster PEEERRRFFFECCCCTTTIIIIIOOONNNNN! SO FABULOUS!
    Thank you sooo much for linking up with us and making this linkup SO FUN for all of us!! CHEERS!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, okay..I need those coasters. NOW.

    PS. love the blog name! Stopping over from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really missed the boat with these gold glasses, I am going to have to look into these! I am such a sucker for anything gold lately! Great list!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those old fashioned glasses are so charming! LOVE the glitter coasters! You can never have too much glitter! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonder if that Ipad case will fit Samsung tablets. One of my bestfriends is obsessed with that print. We both have the planner version and I know she would love the case to match. Thanks for the finds. I'll have to look into that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list!! Love the coasters and the glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many of you have shared those gorgeous gold detailed glasses and I think they need to be my "merry Christmas to myself" gift! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those coasters and glasses!! I think I have a thing for gold lately... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such fun gift ideas! I love St. Germain! I also need those glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the list that ornament is so pretty I can't let my kids get to it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything Lilly, Nora Fleming, & Kate Spade, Please!
    LOVE it! Great list, Lady!!
    Thanks for dropping in over at my list! Aren't Link-Ups the best?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that glitter coaster set, such a fun gift!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the Kate Spade coasters and the gold cups but most of all...I HEART ELEPHANTS!!! Love that pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  17. St. Germain and Kate Spade.....so fab!

    Visiting from the Dwelling Tree Hop. Now following via Twitter GFC and Facebook.

    Take care,
    Meg
    Happy Kids, Inc

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the Kate Spade coasters! Thanks for sharing such a fabulous list. PS- it's great to find another Clemson fan on here!

    ReplyDelete