Image Map

post #60 - Friday Five

05 December 2013

Happy Friday!! I hope you're all having a great wrap-up to the week! Here are my favorite things this Friday...

1. Apothic Red Wine!
Delicious weeknight wine! In fact...one of my favorite things... (pun intended)

2. The Sound of Music - Live!
This is bringing back so many memories! I'm a huge Carrie Underwood fan and she makes the most perfect Maria!

3. Fresh Sugar Lip Glosses
I got two of these minis from Jordan's mom last Christmas in my stocking. At first I was a little apprehensive because of the dark tints - I have them in Plum and Berry, and they were a little brighter & darker than what I normally wear on my lips. I've been wearing them every day recently and love the color and softness of them! I can't wait to add more of these to my collection. 

4. Christmas Cards!
Our Christmas cards are finally in! I can't wait to get them mailed out (before Sunday!) Stay tuned for a preview before Christmas!!

5. A Saturday with N-o-t-h-i-n-g Planned!
I leave Sunday morning for my work trip, so Saturday is just going to be spent packing and snuggling with Jo & Milly. After my work division's Christmas party on Friday night, I can't wait to finally have a laid back Saturday!

Don't forget to follow along on Instagram over the next few weeks if you want to see pictures from my trip! My posts may be a little sporadic, but looking forward to airport-reading all of your fun posts! 

Xo

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Have a glass of red wine while surfing the net? What a great suggestion. Have a nice week end! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Fresh lip glosses! I got them as a sample from Sephora last year but I use them allll the time! Have a great weekend and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for the Maria love. Too many nay-sayers and not enough supporters!!! Loved it last night. Cried at almost every song. I'm a goob. I just love it and her so much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping for a laid back Saturday also! I don't see it happening for me though. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooooved Sound of Music last night, but sadly I fell asleep before the end. I'm super bummed. It was so so good though! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the laid back Saturday! As great as football season is, it is always great to finally have your Saturdays back :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wine has taken a backseat for me for now (ha) but Apothic is one of my VERY favorite reds! So delish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not much is better than wine, especially after a long week! Saturdays with no plans are the best. I love lounging around the house knowing I am finally getting a break!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I keep hearing that wine is to die for! Might have to try it :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved these, those sugar lippies are amazing, I agree!
    New follower from the weekend block party!
    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  11. i will have to try that wine. seems like a cult favorite here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, I love those Fresh Sugar lip glosses. They are the bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE Apothic! I have been meaning to feature that one on my wine of the week - definitely coming soon :)

    ReplyDelete